Whether you are a royalist or not, Kate and Will’s wedding showed that us Brits love to celebrate being, well British. Taking inspiration from this, we have chosen some top patriotic fashions to brighten up your wardrobe.
Main image: Navy Leather Blazer £399, Red Top £59, White Trousers £79, Belt £79, Red Bag £259, all from Elegance.
1. This fabulous embellished dress has gorgeous diamante detailing and on trend cape sleeves, perfect for a night out on the town £75 from Warehouse.
2. Feel regal in this stunning Victoria Grant Britain Rocks Beret finished off with a miniature Swarovski crystal crown at its centre, it also has a hidden crystal veil attached to the inside of the beret for the wearer to add a touch of demure coquettishness to ones ensemble, £590 from Go-British.co.uk.
3. Take your lead from the Duchess of Cambridge in this Alexander McQueen’s scoop neck jersey dress, £550 from Selfridges. It is beautifully luxurious and ideal for day and night.
4. Karen Millen Signature stretch satin pencil dress with draped jersey bodice and cap sleeves, £190, is reminiscent of Kate’s engagement dress while being original too.
5. The edgy Zizzy wrap dress, £220 from Bolongaro Trevor, shows that you can stand out from the crowd while still looking sophisticated.
6. This French Connection Anna lace dress, £110, is an adorable party piece that looks great with stacked heels for a sweet retro-inspired look.
7. Let your bag do the talking with this Wow Union Jack Sequin Clutch Bag £32 from Accessorize.
8. Be summer ready with this floatyEnglish Sunrise Maxi Dress, £180 from Monsoon.