[In burnt orange, Kenzo’s silk kimono dress, £450 from Harrods, is an opulent style for the new season. The dropped shoulders and gathered empire waist allow this dress to fall beautifully around the body. Dress it up with high heels and statement jewellery for cocktail hour.]
Add a bit of zest into your wardrobe with these juicy orange shades. They are a great burst of colour to take you from late summer into autumn and will ensure that as the nights get shorter, you still stand out from the crowd!
1.The Harlow roll neck in pumpkin, £79 from Reiss, has fabulous bell sleeves and is such a striking colour.
2.This Reiss Danielle maxi skirt, £110, is the perfect mix of ladylike sophistication and laid back cool.
3. This gorgeous silk dragonfly printed dress, £65 from Warehouse, is perfect for this season’s wardrobe. Add neutral accessories and a black leather jacket to finish a daytime look.
4. The Alba patent clutch in orange, £25 from Accessorize, is the perfect accessory for a daytime function.
5. This dark orange stretch cotton cardigan from Red Herring at Debenhams, £22, features a scoop neck and pearlescent buttons for a vintage sophistication.
6. Add a splash of colour with this silver dial Karen Millen watch, £110, with stones and trimmed with colourful faux snake strap.
7. The beauty of Osman Yousefzada’s devoutly sculpted garments like this Tangerine coloured dress with draped back, £660 from Browns, is that each piece has a polished youth that any woman, of any age, can look radiant in.
8. Go for casual cool in these peach coloured Marina Yachting cotton linen blend trousers, £69 from Yoox
9. Accessorise with this statement rust coloured block ring, £8.50 from Wallis.
10. These Carvela’s Alexandra shoes, now just £69 from Kurt Geiger, add a splash of colour for a night out.
11. The orange cropped ponte blazer, £40 from Dorothy Perkins looks great teamed with a black dress or black top and trousers to add some zest to a work outfit.
12. This gorgeous D&G satin pencil skirt, £122 from Yoox, will help you make an impact in the office and is easily accessorised to take you from day to night.
13. This skinny adjustable leather belt with bronze buckle, £22 from Kew 159, hits a high fashion note this season. It’s a great accessory and looks fabulous worn with denim or wear it loosely at the hips of a crisp white shirt or your favourite knitwear to accentuate your figure.
14. This beautiful stretch crepe softly tailored sleeve Makieno long sleeve shift dress, £125 from Coast offers a modern silhouette with beautiful draped detailing for a night out with the girls.