It’s that time of year again when we are reminded to tell our mums just how special they are and how much we appreciate them. They have looked after us from birth, scaring away monsters under the bed to comforting us when we fall and they are still there for us providing a shoulder to cry on when relationships go bad to teaching us how to cook family recipes.
Here are some ideas of what to get mum this year:
1. Acrylic chain woven link bracelet, £65 from Karen Millen.
2. Linda Meredith Treatment Collection, £79 online at LindaMeredith.com.
3. Valentino Romantic Bouquet Silk Scarf, £250 from Harrods.
4. Beautiful Mum bouquet, £49.99 from Arenaflowers.com
5. Sterling Silver Pearl and Diamante Stud Earrings, £14 from Laura Ashley.
6. Hobbs London Queensbridge bag, £199 from Hobbs.
7. Matthew Williamson designer turquoise floral cushion, £35 from Debenhams.
8. Lilou et Loic scented candle in Spicy Musk MMXI, £29.99 from www.lilouetloic.com.
9. Love and Hugs chocolate box, £26 from Hotel Chocolat.
10. Krup UMilk in Pure Cream with milk frother attached provides fabulous coffee at the touch of a button. £161.99 from House of Fraser.