We love Easter, not only does it welcome in Spring but gives us four days of work and valuable time with the family. But what is not so good is the extra pounds that you put on from overindulging in chocolate eggs and treats.
However that doesn’t mean that you have to forgo your love of chocolate – just rethink it. Instead of edible chocolate, why not indulge in chocolate coloured, scented and flavoured treat.
Here are our favourites:
1. Milan Swimsuit (£38 from Monsoon)
Even if you do over indulge at Easter, this classic swimsuit has inbuilt tummy control to make sure that you look svelte at the pool or beach. The detachable strap will ensure that you don’t get the dreaded strap marks.
2. Mulberry Antony Messenger bag (£403, from Selfridges)
The Mulberry Antony messenger is a functional and stylish bag that will never go out of fashion and the rich dark tone will go with any outfit.
3. Super Gloss Lip Plumper in Chocolate Cream from Bellápierre (£19.95, from House Of Fraser)
This gloss is the ultimate guilt-free indulgence for luscious lips it smell good enough to eat and is perfect for calorie-conscious chocoholics at Easter time – and what’s more, they will keep your lips soft and supple all day long.
4. Women’s Silk Cotton V Neck Long Sleeve Sweater (now £9.99 from Uniqlo)
This gorgeously light sweater is blended silk and cotton, making it warm yet light and soft to the touch – perfect for when the sun hides behind the clouds this Easter weekend.
5. Two for one Jewel of the Amazon Chocolate Body Wrap at Pure Synergie at Bannatyne’s Health Club (£65 from Wahanda)
Indulge in a luxurious sweet treat without the calories, and treat a friend to the same treatment for free, with this 2 for 1 offer on the Jewel of the Amazon Chocolate Body Wrap at Pure Synergie at Bannatyne’s Health Club. This delectable chocolate body wrap will deeply hydrate and nourish your skin and smooth out those lumps and bumps as it re-awakens your senses. Perfect for all your chocoholics!
6. Casting Crème Gloss in Chocolate Brownie (£5 from Asda)
Casting Crème Gloss is a no ammonia hair colourant and the rich brown shade gives your hair visible shimmering tones, glossy shine and blends away grey.
7. Chocolate Candles (£9.95 from dotcomgiftshop.com)
These fantastically realistic chocolate scented candles for the sweet toothed chocoholic look great and make your home smell sweet without adding pounds.
8. Yves Saint Laurent Water Resistant Eye Shadow in Copper Brown (£21 from John Lewis)
This chocolatey brown shade suits all skin tones and can be used to create sexy sophisticated eyes, best of all being waterproof it is perfect for your next beach holiday.
[picture credits: anjuli_ayer]