Men are often hard to buy presents for, especially when they are the man who has everything so here are a few ideas for what to put under the tree for your man this year.
1. Salute a film legend with the Clint Eastwood: 35 Films, 35 Years. This boxset is jam-packed with 35 of his most memorable movies from the last 35 years and is sure to touch generations of Clint fans and film-lovers this Christmas. £58.94 from Amazon
2. Show your beau that he is your number one with Numero Uno from Carthusia. It’s a scent that masterfully blends Bergamot, Lavender, Thyme, Violet, Patchouli, Vetiver and White Musk. This spicy, herbal fragrance is unarguably intense, but very wearable. The rounded Musk blends with the herb notes to create a surprisingly rustic fragrance. £62 from Liberty.
3. A watch says a lot about a man and this Citizen Men’s Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch, is the perfect combination of style and function. The perpetual calendar charges in sunlight or indoors so there is no need to change batteries. £249 from John Lewis
4. For the man who is always on the road, choose this Elemis Universal Traveller. It is the ultimate grooming carry-all. £75 from Elemis
5. This chunky knit matching scarf and hat gift set from Diesel will mean that he can rug up in style.£50 from John Lewis
6. He already has the key to your heart but this stylish Paul Smith Jeans Zebra keyring, £45 from House of Fraser, is a perfect stocking filler
7. There is nothing like snuggling up to a man wearing cashmere so splash out on this John Lewis Men Cashmere V-Neck Jumper in Duck Egg, £69 from John Lewis.
8. This Marc by Marc Jacobs Dark brown leather gym bag will be the talk of the locker room and is also the perfect size for an overnighter. £440.00 from Liberty