These gifts are perfect for the friend or family member who is a master baker, the hostess with the mostess and gives Nigella Lawson a run for her money – and they all look great too!
1. Show off your homemade cakes in this gorgeous cake stand. And if cooking s not your thing, put in a candle and surround it by satsumas – simple yet chic! Stone cake stand (£18) and glass bell jar (£28) from Lombok.
2. A good knife is essential in the kitchen but that doesn’t mean it can’t look good. This set of five is great value and look great too.Set of Five Kitchen Knives, £22 from Oliver Bonas.
3. Perfect for macaroons, petit fours or turkish delight this modern take on the tiered cake stand will look good in the most contemporary of homes. Koziol Cake Stand, £16.99 from Amazon.
4.This is a great novel way of resting your spoon when cooking and keeping your bench clean. Koziol Luigi Spoon Rest Red £20.00 from Heals.
5. Italian designer Alessi make stylish gadgets for the home and these jars are no exception. Ovo Kitchen box £67 each from Alessi.
6. This fabulous teapot will certainly be a talking point when the in-laws come to stay. Oliver Hemming Morphe Teapot £69.95 from Amazon.
7. Save space with this milk and sugar container leaving more room on the table for scrumptious goodies. Newton Milk and Sugar Set by Caroline McGrath £45 from notonthehighstreet.com.
8. Make sure your Christmas dress is not ruined with this funky apron that you won’t mind being seen in outside the kitchen. Rushbrookes London City Apron £10.75 from Amazon.
[picture credit: clotho98]