Main image Accessorize
Summer is on its way and apart from getting Bikini body ready, it is time to start choosing the perfect holiday wardrobe that is fashionable and flattering this year.
Whether you are having a staycation in the UK, going to the Med, south east Asia or further afield, here is the perfect capsule wardrobe to have you looking your best.
1. These classic Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses look great on all face shapes and make a statement both on the beach and in the town. £111 from Net-a-porter.com.
2. This Raul dress from Marc by Marc Jacobs is pure silk, it is finished with a v–neckline and a belt detail at the waist to flatter your figure. This style of dress can take you from around the pool to the hottest beach bars. £575 from Selfridges.
3. This cute French Connection cotton monochrome trim shorts are a great teamed with a simple black tank top for sight seeing or wear with a slinky top and heels for a night time. £75 from French Connection.
4. This yellow polka dot bikini by Geri Halliwell for Next combines the key trend of a skirtini bottom with the versatility of bra sizing for good support for all sizes and it can be converted to strapless to ensure you don’t get tan marks. £22 for the top and £18 for the bottoms both from Next.
5. This long-sleeve cropped jacket in dark blue denim, an be worn over maxi dresses or shorts and tops to keep you warm at night while still having that holiday feel. £49.90 from Mango.
6. Look slimmer in seconds in this retro feel tummy control Bodyshaper ruched swimsuit, £35 from Marks and Spencer! This comfortable swimsuit is made with a control panel to make tummies look flatter but without forgoing style.
7. Whether you’re hitting the pool, beach, or city, a chic panama hat always works. This one, dressed with a signature gold-tone button, £92.95 bu by Melissa Odabash at Harrods.
8. This coral knot halter maxi dress will look fabulous as you lounge by the pool as well as at the beach front restaurant. £35 from Dorothy Perkins.