[main image: jacket and reversible skirt, by Katty Xiomara at Cityblis.com]
When it’s raining one day, sunny and hot the next it is hard to know just what to wear to look and feel good. Spring is here but the weather is not always obliging yet.
Here we look at layers that will help you to keep warm from the wind, protected from those April showers and can be pealed off when the sun peeps through the clouds.
1. Frilled dress in a lyocell mix, £34.99 from H&M.
2. MOTO Vintage wash festival style shift dress, £36 from TopShop
3. Soft pink crepe coat, £85 from Warehouse.
4. Cropped cashmere cardigan, £89 from Boden.
5. Oasis Cowl Jumpsuit, £60 from ASOS.com
6. Stone waterfall front jacket, £89 from Mint Velvet.
7. Knee-length fine pleat skirt, £45.99 from Zara.
8. Man Eater Flex 2 Wedge Welly, £39.99 from Welly Warehouse.
9. Moschino Cheap & Chic tailored chino trousers, £260 from Harrods.