It’s mother’s day and even if you are a mum these days too, it is time to celebrate your own mother and show her just how special she is to you. Let the woman who encouraged you when no one else was there, comforted you when it all got too much and tended to your scratches and scrapes – literal and metaphoric, know that you appreciate her and feel lucky that you have her.
Here are our top picks of gifts to make mum feel special this Sunday…
1. Mum’s Kitchen ‘Café’ Chalkboard Print by INK & SONS, £18 from NotOnTheHighStreet.com.
2. Luna medium necklace, £99 from Swarovski.
3. Simply heavenly cashmere and silk reversible dressing gowns. £225 from Shibumi.
4. Michael Kors Lexington Watch with pink face, £185 from Harrods.
5. Let your mum know she’s a star with this Broadway star table light, £99 from Made.com.
6. Silk Eye mask in Ivory, £10 from Charlotte & Co.
7. This beautiful retro looking suitcase is perfect for keeping any area of your home clutter free! £41.99 from Maia Gifts.
8. Chelsea Flowers Aromatic Gift Set with a stunning diffuser, encased in a handcrafted glass container and finished with a hand-tied bow and finest Maison Noir candle, £76 from Boujies.
9. Pink Orchid Plant, £24.99. This vibrant pink orchid which will add a pop of colour to any environment from Orchids by Post.
10. The Tea Basket, £60 from Fortnum and Mason.