They have been seen on the catwalk, in the front row of the ready to wear collections and on celebrities so now it’s time to put the black back in the wardrobe and look forward to standing out from the crowd in clashing brights!
Those who are a bit timid about this particular trend should start out by just wearing one block colour bright and as you build your confidence add some clashing colours with shoes, belts and bags. But most importantly remember fashion is not just about function it’s about fun so take a risk and splash some colour with some of our top choices!
Main Image: Jasveer Colour Block Dress, £85 from Monsoon
1. Diva sleeved Georgina dress (£85, divacatwalk.com)
2. Acne ‘Magical’ ruffle dress, £180, available from Matches
3. Tshirt £19.90 and trousers £24.90 from Mango
4. Purple silk jumpsuit, coming soon to Warehouse
5. Colourblock shift dress with bib front detail £175 from Karen Millen
6. Viola blouse, Violet hareem pants £29.99, Flower corsage, all River Island
7. Jewel tone ‘Intrecciato’ satin box clutch from Bottega Veneta, £725 from Browns.
8. Cutwork leather shift dress £180 from ASOS PREMIUM