[Main picture Pink and black spot bra £12, Pink and black spot briefs £6 Sainsbury’s Tu Clothing]
Valentine’s day is fast approaching but rather than waiting for our partners to present scratchy (and often tarty) cheap lingerie, why not choose some for yourself and feel wonderful on February 14th – whether you are going to be unwrapped or not!
You can’t go wrong with silk and choosing a muted soft colour like pink is feminine yet sexy. Add some Chantilly lace and you have a classic combination.
If silk and Chantilly lace are out of your price range (and lets face it, we’re all having to tighten our belts a little after Christmas) look at some of the beautiful satin and lace combinations around at the moment.
And if you don’t have that ‘Mr Right’ or ‘Mr Right Now’ to show off your hot new purchases for, it doesn’t matter – just knowing you have gorgeous matching lingerie on under your clothes will give you confidence to wink at that guy you always see in the lift or at the bar around the corner from work!
So here are Belle’s top flirty, feminine matching sets to keep you in the pink:
1. Blush Satin Balconette Bra, £30, and Short, £16, from Simply Yours.
2.Pour Moi? Aura Padded Balcony Bra, £26, Aura tie side thong, £14. They also have a cute little short for £16 from Figleaves.
3. Coco bra and brief Bra, £25, and brief, £14. Also available cami suspender, £45, and thong, £10, from Ann Summers.
4. Angelica Peony Padded Plunge Bra, £105, Angelica Thong, £35 and Angelica Roll On Suspender, £59 from Myla.
5. O Lingerie Luxury Alexia t-shirt bra,now £9, and Luxury Alexia Hipster Short With Removable Suspenders, now £5, from Figleaves.
6. Gossard Ooh la la Long Line Bra, £34 and matching thong £12 from Gossard.
7. Francoise Bra £100, brief £65 and suspender, £65, from Agent Provocateur.
8. Je ne sais quoi lace plunge bra, £70.46, and silk bow tie brief, £86.81, from Fleur of England.
[picture credits: Main PRShots]