[credit: AWear Leopard Faux Fur Coat UK 85, Grey Embellished Jumper UK 35, Faux Leather Pencil Skirt UK 45]
While we are enjoying a magnificent Indian summer, you may have noticed that the stores are already stocked with the Autumn Winter range and as the nights are getting slightly colder, it is time to take a look at just what will raise your spirits and your temperature, as the weather starts to cool. Animal prints were hot on the catwalks of Jean Paul Gaultier, Burberry Prorsum, Tom Ford and Clements Ribeiro.
Here are our top picks for you to release the animal within!
- Silk cheetah print tunic, £250 from Jaeger.co.uk
- Dune leopard print scarf, £35 from Debenhams.
- Burberry London Animal-print silk dress, £650 from Net-A-Porter.com.
- L’Agent by Agent Provocateur Leonara Padded Bra, £50 from House of Fraser.
- Blurred animal print sweater, £95 from Whistles.
- Brown animal print lace-up shoe boots, £65 from River Island.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs East End Leo Lady Rei calf-hair clutch, £385 from Selfridges.
- Denham Animal Skinny Jeans, £46.50 from Asos.com
- Printed mini skirt £35.99 from Zara.
- Acrylic chain cuff £75 from Karen Millen.