Main shot: Long Island Dress, £49.95 and Espadrille Wedge,£65, from The White Stuff.
Despite the cold and wet weather of late (after all, it is tradition that it rains for Wimbledon but come on it is over now!) we are still holding out hope that there will still be some lovely summery weather to enjoy this year. Therefore we need to be prepared with some hot weather outfits that make us feel cool, confident and cute on the weekend!
Here are some of our top picks:
2. Celebrate nostalgic summers with this pretty cotton sundress form Laura Ashley, £85, featuring striking prints from their archive. Team with a pretty cornflower blue cardigan.
4. This cute French Connection strappy playsuit, £37, is ideal for a weekend getaway to the seaside.
5. Go retro in these cute polka dot shorts from H! By Henry Holland. The eye catching design makes sure you stand out from the crowd while the fun print adds a classic girly twist, £22, team then with a chic classic casual navy shell top also from H! By Henry Holland, £14 both from Debenhams.
6. Grab some attention with this hot pink lace Anya dress, £110 from Monsoon.
7. This 1971 Cara mid jersey dress, £89 from Reiss, will be a chic foundation to any outfit. It’s round neck, double cross over straps and flattering, body skimming silhouette looks great when teamed with a classic blazer such as this luxurious Paul’s Boutique blazer, £56. With classic diamante embellishment on the back and nautical-striped collar and cuffs, this crisp white number will set the trend wherever you set foot.
8. Metal Halter Neck Dress in magenta, £50 from Oasis, will have you standing out from the crowds!