She wipes away your tears when the world seems too tough, she brings you hot soup and a cold compress when you’re feeling sick, she worries about your relationships, your successes and whether you’re happy. It doesn’t matter whether you’re five, 25 or 45 you will always be mummy’s little girl.
With Mothering Sunday this weekend it is the perfect time to show your mum just how much you love her. Whether you are a mummy yourself and want to give the kids and your other half a subtle hint or whether you want to show your own mum just how special she really is to you, we’ve put together some ideas for spoiling mum this Sunday, no matter what your budget is.
1. This wonderful, Chinese inspired cup and saucer set by Pip Studio has a pretty bird print and gold detailing around the handle, rim and base and is perfect for the first cup of tea of the day – especially if it is in bed. £12.50 from Oliver Bonas.
2. This lovely Camille Ivory Embroidered Wrap Womens Dressing Gown, £23.99 from Amazon, will mean that mum can relax in style while you (or your kids) spoil her with breakfast in bed!
3. Mulberry’s Daria Continental wallet, £280 from Selfridges, is an elegant long style wallet with signature cut–out logo. Made with a luxurious soft leather it will last for years while still looking fabulous.
4. Fresh, free, ripe, and clean, Chantecaille Vetyver mixes the distinctive masculine energy with a bold and independent femininity. This special edition bottle, £500 from Harrods, features sparkling Swarovski Elements™ and looks as good as it smells.
5. This wonderful Lavandula candle from British perfumer Penhaligons, £32, is a rich and complex blend of herbs, spices, vanilla and woods.
6. This gorgeous baby blue mohair Flecos blanket, £99 from Zara Home, will keep mum warm and cozy on a fresh night.
7. Let mum indulge herself in Mor Belladonna Body Butter, £16.10 from Amazon. This heavenly body butter treats the skin to the nourishing properties of Shea and Cocoa Butters with a delicious lingering scent of the Belladonna fragrance – a Spring symphony of White Narcissus, Moroccan Rose and Pink Tulips enlivened with a sparkling mist of Meyer Lemon.
8. This beautiful box of 16 French macaroons not only look beautiful, but taste fabulous too, £21.99 including postage and packaging from Macaronique.
[picture credit; ~PhotograTree~]