Lets face it, Christmas is really about and for the kids. Their excited little faces, the early rising and the scrambling under the Christmas tree to be Santa’s little helper and hand out the presents. Children enjoy Christmas and opening presents no matter what they are but why not spoil them with these festive ideas.
1. There’s a furry best friend for everyone and Jack Dragon is a unique and wonderfully soft and huggable friend. £18 The White Company.
2. If your kids or godchildren love doing things, then this Hamleys large cool expanding sphere will have them mesmerised for at least a couple of minutes, £26 from House Of Fraser.
3. This colourful an fun Babarpapa Skittles Set, £18.50 from Oliver Bonas, provide a game for the whole family to play and if you get them a Barbarpapa book too, they will fall in love with the characters.
4. Even if boys don’t want to get dressed on Christmas day, they will look good in these Bright Traffic Pyjamas, (Sizes from 9-12 months – 5-6 years) £17-£19 for pack of three from Next.
5. Girls will look and feel like a princess on Christmas day in this pretty Pink Bow Dress (Sizes from 3 years – 16 years) from £30 – £36 from Next.
6. If you are a family that travels a lot then the mini explorer will love having their own suitcase to pack and pull along. The Picture Case Cuties & Pal Seal is £69 from House of Fraser.
7. If you have a budding junior Masterchef in the house then get then this Kids Cookery Set, £20 from Cath Kidston.
8. For the younger child, this ‘books to bed’ pj and book gift set, £28.00 from Blossom, will help make bed time a pleasurable affair.