It may have been a few years since our last letter to Santa, but that’s not to say the rest of the world doesn’t need some guidance when it comes to gifting a Belle on December 25th.. This week it was revealed that gift cards have been voted the most popular Secret Santa gift. So when it comes to Christmas presents, what we’re really saying is that we want other people to just give us the money to go out and buy something we actually want! Well while that might be the easiest option for a Secret Santa, it’s not very exciting or inspiring for our loved ones. So here’s our list of what we really want for Christmas this year!
1.We’ve watched the new Mum’s List film starring the gorgeous Rafe Spall and, despite it leaving us weeping, we’re desperate to know more about the inspiring story of Kate Greene and her list left behind for husband Singe and their sons. So stick a copy of the best-selling book in our stocking this year and we’ll be weeping well into the New Year too.
2. Victorian style rose gold No.27 watch with white strap from Camden Watch Company. A sleek timepiece available in a selection of subtle colours £108
3. Willem Barentsz is an exotic new gin, that combines botanicals from four corners of the globe with a classic London dry style. Available in Harvey Nichols and on Amazon.co.uk, this is a delicious choice on its own or as the main component of a decadent Jasmine Fizz, and tops of our wishlist for spirits this year £36.99.
4. It’s nice to get a gift with a conscience once in a while, so we’re angling to adopt an elephant through Shedrick Wildlife Trust and do our bit for conservation.
5. An exotic mix of zesty lemon, vanilla and balsamic amber gives Monsoon Rose Gold perfume it’s perfect aroma. And with a dash of sparkles spun in it’s great to wear for Christmas parties.
6. Feeling flush? Then we’d love to receive this ruby and diamond ring from Suttons & Robertsons £2200
7. Yes to Tomatoes Activated Charcoal Bar Soap is a great cleanser for the face and body, and beats a lump of coal in your stocking on Christmas Day! £4.99
8. Novel Skincare’s Travel Stories is luxury body and bath set bound in a beautiful book box £45
9. This set of 9 wine accessories from Andrew James comes complete in a stylish wooden box, and contains everything you need to prove you really are a connoisseur, and not just a wino! £19.99
10. A slightly smaller version of Milli Millu’s bestselling Zurich, the Midi Zurich is set to become one of their classics. Crafted in navy and off-white grained calf leather with navy suede, and embellished with a luxurious oversized pale gold lock. This bag comes securely closed with a zip at the top and with an extra locked front pocket for anything requiring quick access. It may be small but it can still take most laptops. An exquisite structured day bag that we are desperate to find in our stocking this Christmas £495
11. The brand new sparkling Crémant De Loire from Sainsbury’s This new wine is part of their Taste the Difference range. It’s made with the same traditional method as Champagne, but is a blend of 80% Chenin blanc and 20% Chardonnay. Delicious! And at just £11 it’s perfect for a Secret Santa budget!