Be it a stocking filler or a grand gesture, Belle About Town knows exactly what the lady in your life loves. Mainly because these elegant and stylish gifts are exactly what we want to be unwrapping this coming Christmas morning.. Here’s Belle About Town’s Gift Guide for her…
- Lucky Dip Combo Box: For a gift that keeps on giving, check out the Lucky Dip Club subscription box. Championing independent UK designers and inspiring its customers, in 2 years 50,000 boxes have been sent out featuring exclusive products by progressive female artists including Gemma Correll & Sara M Lyons. With a combo box subsription your pal will be gifted cute homeware accessories and super cool socks all year round. From £9 per month from www.luckydipclub.com.
2. Off the Moon tray: SILVERA has a track record of more than 25 years as a specialist in designer furniture and accessories for the home and workspace in the UK, France and around the world, and this delightful Off the Moon tray gives a touch of elegance to a room. Like the moon reflecting into a mirror of water, it’s a brass tray with copper finishing in polish pink. The simplicity of lines emphasizes the decorative sphere while evoking the mesmerizing beauty of the universe. £282 from the Silvera website.
3. Tia Maria Christmas gift set: This Christmas pack of the festive favourite features a full size bottle of Tia Maria within a chrome cylinder which can be customised using the chalk provided. RRP £15 from supermarkets nationwide.
4. 34 Mayfair x Liberty, Garden of Beauty Velvet Cushion: Liberty have raised the bar of style with this vibrant cushion guaranteed to give the wow factor to any living room, and put you at the top of the best friends’ list for life. £125 from Liberty of London.
5. Amphora Aromatics: From festive and warming Orange & Clove through to refreshing Sparkling Wine & Pink Grapefruit, Amphora Aromatics’ home aroma range of natural aromatherapy candles, reed diffusers and incense sticks instantly transform a room – creating the perfect way to relax and unwind or put your best friend in the party mood this Christmas. The all-natural, clean burning, 20 and 40-hour pot candles are formulated from 100% plant wax from sustainable sources. £5.50 for a 20-hour candle; £9.50 for a 40 hour candle from www.amphora-retail.com.
6. Purple Carafe and Tumbler: This Beak set by Tomas Kral set is the perfect gift for the girl who loves entertaining. £71 for the carafe and £38 for the tumbler from nudeglass.com.
7. Spa Magik: Belle is all about the style rich and time poor woman, and while we love an excuse to escape the rat race and hole up in a five star spa, sometimes time just does not allow it. That’s when a home spa kit is needed, and this one from Spa Magik has come out on top this year. Full to bursting with luxury products which leave you feeling, and smelling, refreshed and revitalised. Buy it here.
8. Mermaid Tail blanket: The hottest high street trend to keep feet warm is the wonderful adult mermaid blanket. Instagrammers will love snapping themselves and mates wearing this cute blanket, it’s the perfect gift for anyone who enjoys an afternoon snuggled up on the sofa under a cosy throw. Available in teal, purple, grey or pink from Aldi for £19.99.
9. Dita & Olivia table mirrors: A gift for the girl who has everything, this collection of Davide Monopoli table mirrors is an exciting combination of colour and texture. Designed by Monopoli for Pulpo, the pieces comprise rose-tinted laminated glass mirrors atop heavy black stone bases and sit at an angle, promising a reflection from any position. £260 each from Pulpo.