[Frida tights by Oroblu, £16.95 available from The Sock Shop]
As the summer weather fades, the days of getting out your perfectly groomed and fake tanned legs are numbered. But that doesn’t mean that your legs don’t have to look good. Tights and hold-ups are perfect for skimming over your legs so that they look long and lean and with many of the funky patterns this A/W leading the eye up the leg they are sexy too.
Coloured tights are great for dressing up a plain black outfit while patterned ones can add a funky edge to a conservative dress. But the most important thing is to have fun with them and show off your pins!
Here are our top picks of the autumnal offerings so far:
1. Emilio Cavallini Provenzal Flowers Tights, £9 from John Lewis
2. Henry Holland Crochet Tights, £15 from Tightsplease
3. Read Or Dead Katrina Tights, £11.50 from Tightsplease
4. Jonathan Aston Vegas tights, £12 from Tightsplease
5. Oroblu ‘No Risk’ sheers, on special this week at Fenwicks for £9.95 (normally £12.95)
6. Jonathan Aston Casino tights, £14 from Tightsplease
7. Henry Holland Mock Fishnet Super Suspender Tights, £12 from Tightsplease
8. Black lace spiral tights from J by Jasper Conran £6.40 from Debenhams