So whether you are looking for a present for your dear ol’ dad or buying on behalf of your children to show your beau how appreciated he is as a father, here are our top tips for a gift that will ensure he will be most impressed!
1. They say that men never grow up so if your children’s father still likes to indulge his inner boy and head out on an adventure then the Adrenaline Smartbox is for the one for him. He can choose from 180 adrenaline-pumping experiences on water, in the air or on terra firma. Our favourite is one where he can do loopty loops in an aerobatic plane! £129 from SmartBox.
2. Want to give dad the perfect the sporty-luxe look? Michael Kors’ grey cotton sweatshirt, £84.95 from Harrods, is the chic way to work this story. Dressed with an edgy zip, this versatile cotton design will become a staple in any man’s wardrobe.
3. For the dad with a sweet tooth why not indulge him with this chocoholic’s delight. The Best Of British Hamper (£17.50 from Thorntons) includes classics such as sweet, sticky toffee, gooey caramels, smooth and creamy vanilla fudge and two fantastic boxes filled with our favourite Thorntons chocolates. He may even let you have one!
4. The Dualit DAB Lite radio offers the build and acoustic quality you would expect from a Dualit product and looks fabulous too. Compact and portable, it is ideal for in or outdoor listening. £100 from Selfridges.
5. What man doesn’t like a good bottle of red wine and this ruby dozen contains a lovely mix of great wines from France, Chile, Australia and Italy, £83.88 from Majestic Wines.
6. If you want to make Father’s Day memorable, why not treat your dad to the ‘Dad’s Steak Night’ gift box priced at £32 from The East London Steak Co – it’s a present he’ll truly love.
7. Enjoy more flexible outdoor cooking, and eliminate scorched earth, with this brilliant disposable barbecue holder. It will move easily between beach, campsite and home, and as well as protecting your deck/grass can be used in smaller spaces than conventional barbecues, £12.95 from handpickedcollection.co.uk.
8. This fully waterproof black linen toiletries bag piped in ivory and decorated with an embroidered view of the City of London is great for the dad who travels a lot. £17.50 from notonthehighstreet.com
[picture credit: © Calyx22 | Dreamstime.com]