[Main picture above: Big sloppy jumper (grey marl) £65, houndstooth pyjama trousers (pink/cream) £30, short sheepskin boots (natural) £110 all from www.hush-uk.com. Cover feature picture: Jersey snood (charcoal marl) £25, big sloppy jumper (grey marl) £65 and pinstripe (khaki/sea) pyjama trousers £30, all from www.hush-uk.com.]
As the temperatures plummet in the UK it’s time to rug up in style. Soft wools such as cashmere and angora will keep you warm and the natural fibres are touchably soft meaning you can feel as good as you look.
Whether you want to get cozy in front of the TV with your beau, are popping to high street on the weekend for brunch and a few essentials or are heading to a country pub for lunch and a bracing walk, these winter woolies will make sure you’re cozy and warm as well as fashionably forward.
1. Ever wished you had a jumper that went with anything? The Pure Collection cashmere batwing sweater, with round neck and long sleeves, works well with skirt, trousers and jeans and is wonderful for keeping you warm and looking good, £179 from www.purecollection.com.
2. These gorgeous drawstring cashmere trousers are perfect for weekend, travelling or even yoga or Pilates in this weather! £99 from Eskimo London.
3. This fitted 100% cashmere maxi dress, £320 from Austique, is comfortable enough to mooch about in but also looks fabulous with its fitted body, A-Line skirt and ivory stripes at the wrist, for when you have guests or want to impress your beau with your casual style.
4. These luscious cashmere gloves (€35), scarf (€69) and hat (€35) are a fabulous set for long winter walks, getting to and from work or just warming up when feeling a little poorly. Touchably soft they are all from Cos.
5. In two cozy autumnal colours, berry and olive, this cotton, cashmere and silk dress now just £25 is from Hush. It looks great with Donna Karan cashmere blend leggings, (£440 from Selfridges) and boots for casual chic.
6. A sumptuous loungewear classic, this pure cashmere robe by Harrods, £399, is perfect for relaxing in style. Beautifully presented in a Harrods signature box, this is a luxurious gift for her.
7. The toasty warm classic tall sheepskin boots in chocolate will keep you toes warm around the house or for that quick dash to the shops., £125 from www.justsheepskin.com.
8. EterniTee’s Open Shoulder Top, £99, with cut out shoulders and thumbholes to slip your hands through and EterniTee’s harem style loose trouser, £99 add an instant downtown cool. Both are from Lounge Lover.