Whether she is rock chick, a homebody, a designer belle or loves to pamper herself, we have put together some suggestions that will make her smile when she unwraps that special gift from you.
1. For the best friend who loves her home to be as stylish as she is, this stunning Christian Dior Silk scarf cushion, £295 by Baobab Tree at bouf.com, is the perfect gift. It is beautiful and vivid, featuring an amazing array of birds in the most beautifully striking colours you can imagine! Nearly a metre square, this Dupion silk scarf cushion, complete with a duck feather cushion pad, really deserves a lot of space to show it off in all its beauty!
2. Spoil your friend with this 22 carat gold plated necklace by Alex Monroe, £120 from Liberty. It features a delicate gold bumble bee charm pendant on an adjustable chain with logo tag, a classic she won’t want to take off.
3. This heeled black wellie with it’s white crystal diamante cuff is ideal for the girl who likes to bring a bit of glamour to her festival wardrobe. It will also bring some glitz into the grey dreary winter, £79.99, from Muddz.
4. These natural Thai herbal products not only feel good but they smell divine. Why not treat you hard-working friend to their Calm Down Wellness Duo, £24 from Sranrom, includes a Calm Down Shower Gel (200ml) and a Calm Down Body Cream, a blissful antidote to urban living.
5. The Planetary silver ring, £65 from Lily and Lime is big, bold and wonderfully tactile, this quirky ring arrives gift boxed to make a statement gift for your best belle.
6. This fresh and fanciful Petal to Metal across–body bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs, £165 at Selfridges, is perfect for a friend who loves their bags and shoes. With a cute gold–tone bird embellishment, it makes a feminine addition to your look.
7. This classic, fine lambswool throw, £60 from John Lewis, with a fringed edge is perfect for getting cosy while watching TV as well as a being a beautiful addition in the bedroom. As well as making a luxurious style statement on top of your bed, this beautiful blanket is wonderfully warm and soft and makes a perfect extra layer for chillier nights.
8. Tom Ford Santal Blush, £270 from Harrods, is a mesmerizing, spicy wood oriental, a fusion of creamy sandalwood and exotic eastern spices is enhanced with intoxicating florals and sumptuous woods to create soft fragrance with a mysterious spirit of modern earthiness. It’s nude and blush coloured packaging will also look wonderful on a dressing table.
[picture credits: Kalinin Dmitriy | Dreamstime.com]