He makes you feel like a princess but what do you buy for the man in your life who has everything? When the iPad 2 came out, he was already getting Apple store to deliver it, the new Audi is already parked outside and he has already put his name on the list for the iPhone 5 due out early next year.
Luckily we have come up with some unique ideas that he may not have thought of yet to ensure he is pleased with his surprises this Christmas.
1. You guy may like to be dress casually but there is no need for him to forgo style with this cashmere zip hoodie, £145 from The White Company. Relaxed, sporty style in exquisitely soft, pure cashmere, it looks and feels equally gorgeous worn, over a t-shirt, with jeans or pyjamas.
2. Perfect for keeping all your weekend essentials secure, D&G’s canvas weekend bag, £399 from Harrods, is a charming and sophisticated accessory. Finished with a leather trim and distinctive silver-tone hardware and logo detailing, this bag will see you through the seasons in style.
3. The Pioneer X-SMC3-K, £199.95 from John Lewis, is a slim, wireless micro-system and is packed with features including Apple AirPlay. This means you can stream music from your laptop, mobile or other devices straight to the unit, without the need for wires or connections. With multiple units around the house you could easily create your own multi-room system. You can also dock your iPod / iPhone if you choose to and this will automatically re-charge your device.
4. These headphones from The House of Marley at John Lewis, £149.95, feature a recycled aluminium housing, birch wood ear-pieces with a colourful Jamaica-inspired trim and The House of Marley logo, and soft leather ear-pads. With such a classy design and a hint of colour, these headphones are sure to stand out from the crowd. Built to deliver big and bold sounds, these headphones will not distort your music and can also be plugged into an iPhone, iPod or Blackberry.
5. Whether it’s for keeping warm on a hike or for a little tipple on the golf course or his stainless steel 3 0z hip flask with ‘Salut’ inscribed onto on the front is the perfect present or Christmas stocking filler for your Beau. The flask by Evergreen Wrap at notonthehighstreet.com is £26.
6. Treat your man to a wonderful dining experience in the luxurious setting of Marcus Wareing at The Berkeley. This voucher for £200 and can be used for lunch or dinner. It is a superb way to let someone enjoy Marcus’ innovative and acclaimed cuisine, in particular his Taste menu at £98. Let’s just hope he takes you with him! £210 from Marcus-Wareing.com
7. Crafted from a luxurious wool and cashmere–blend, this Hugo Boss’ Stratus coat will having him looking suave while keeping toasty warm this winter. It is a timeless investment piece at £365 from Selfridges.
8. Give your sport loving beau this inspirational print of legendary boxer Muhammad Ali training underwater. It is a stunning statement piece that will look great in the study and is stylish enough to grace the walls of the living room. Go giant (40″ x 56″) for a real statement, £78.98 from Mohka.
[picture credit: TK Maxx; PRShots]