[main picture Suki Shufu Suki Leatherback™ Legging in black foil gloss, £80]
Going to yoga class used to mean pulling on your comfortable tracksuit bottoms and a vest top and heading to the old church hall for a bit of a stretch but now yoga is serious business.
After deciding just which style of yoga or pilates suits you, you need to have a wardrobe that is comfortable, flexible and lets face it, looks good. Luckily there are some fabulous labels out there catering for yoga and pilates fans meaning you won’t mind stopping for a chai latte or mint tea with your workout buddies after class.
Here are our top picks:
1. Lingham Skinny Sweatpants £39.50 from Jack Wills.
2. Wellicious Finish It Top, £59.95.
3. Suki Leatherback™ Legging in universe taupe, £80 and matching bandeau £45 from SukiShufu.com or Harrods.
4. Yoga Loose Tee by Adidas Stella McCartney, £60
5. Gold Bobble 550ml tether cap water bottle, £9.99 from Amazon.
6. The Black Quest PRO yoga mat in dynamic bright blue €95 from Manduka.com.
7. Flower Power Yoga Kit Bag, £17.95 from yogastudio.co.uk
8. Pratyahara Seamless Yoga Jacket, £70 from Sweaty Betty.
9. True Studio Slipper, £40 from Reebok.
10. Organic Cotton Loose Capri Pants Dark Grey Marl, £55 from fromclothing.com.