[main picture: Michael Kors available at Harrods]
The models on the catwalk at Michael Kors and Roberto Cavalli SS12 runway shows strutted their stuff in wild animal prints showing that safari prints can be fresh, sexy and modern.
Here we take a look at some sizzling items that will ensure that you look wild-cat hot and not Queen Vic barmaid!
1. Mary Portas animal print shift dress, now just £60 from House of Fraser
2. Hammered 22K gold vermeil ring set with a vivid yellow jasper by Heather Benjamin, £300, from Browns.
3. Kelis Jacket, Zebra dress fom Vila available at House Of Fraser or online at Bestseller.com.
4. This brown leopard print bandeau bikini top with gold logo, £12 from River Island, will look as great under a sheer shirt as it will on the beach.
5. ASOS Animal Print Pencil Skirt in featuring an all-over animal print, a stretch waistband and a fitted skirt, £20.
6. Walk on the wild side with this striking animal print tank top, £59 from Hobbs.
7. Mango animal print jeans, £34.99.
8. Studded snake print Lorissa shoes by Sam Edelman from Kurt Geiger, £ 205.
9. Gucci square frame sunglasses with 1973 Gucci logo, £185.
10. Alexander McQueen’s classic De–Manta clutch, £315 from Selfridges, gets a striking makeover in leopard print canvas. With a structured silhouette and tab–down sides, this evening bag has the brand’s typically unconventional personality.