[main image: Ophelia top, £54.12, Emma skirt both by Coco Bourgeoisie, £67.65 from Cityblis]
Burberry lead the way on the catwalk with sugary shades and a modern take on summer pastels. With the weather starting to warm up, it is time to add a splash of colour to your wardrobe. Here are our top picks: 1. Embroidered sleeveless jumpsuit, £39.99 from Zara
2. Chiffon panel blouse in caipirinha, £19.99 from Mango.
4. SWETC Sydney embellished stretch-cotton jersey sweatshirt, £145 from Net-a-porter.com.
5. Azzedine Alaia Textured Stretch Knit Dress, £2,185 from Browns.
6. HOT Mint Green Beaded Bubble Necklace, £8.50 from Etsy.
7. Flower Organza skirt, £99 from Boden.
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs Queen’s Night Out Ellen cross-body bag, £210 from Selfridges.
9. Geo Jacquard Scarf in perfect peach, £29.50 from Banana Republic.
10. ELIA B Stefania pink ballet pumps, £60 from Atterley Road