It’s Father’s Day this Sunday and apart from breakfast in bed and a lie-in for your baby daddy and a loving phone call for dear old dad, what can you get the most difficult member of the family to buy for, apart from socks?
Well we have come up with a few ideas for even the most style conscious dad which will win you more than a few brownie points…
1. Perfect for the foodie dad, break the mould with the Artisan Cheese makers kit, £24.99 from firebox.com.
2. Barbour International Four-Pocket Sweater, £129 from Harrods.com.
3. Luxury backgammon set, £ 79.50 from withinhome.com.
4. The James Bond Archives, Paul Duncan, Taschen, £130 from Go-British.co.uk
5. Men’s West Indian Lime Traveller Gift Set, £24 from Crabtree & Evelyn
6. Spell out how much you love him with his own personalised beer three-pack ‘D A D’ set, £20 from jonnyssister.co.uk.
7. Khaki travel bag, £133 from Bluemint.com
8. Schokolat, the original chocolate tool company, has the best selection of life size authentic looking chocolate products that look so good you can hardly believe they are not the real thing. Chocolate hammer and chisel set, £16.95.
9. Get him a suitcase that all but says ‘I am your father!’ with this Star Wars Darth Vader Cabin Case by American Tourister, £79.00 from Very.co.uk.