Have you ever dreamt of going to your next fancy dress party in Keira Knightley’s wedding dress from Love Actually? You’d be a sure thing for the best costume prize. What about having something from your favourite film in your living room or finding the perfect present for Mr ‘I have everything’? Well now is you chance with the UK’s biggest auction of movie memorabilia.
From Batman’s Dark Knight Batsuit worn by Christian Bale and Steven Spielberg’s Jaws clapperboard to Mulder and Scully’s ID badges from the X-Files and yes, that dress from Love Actually, you have the opportunity to see and bid on these unique pieces.
The Prop store is exhibiting over 570 items from top TV shows and films at the London IMAX cinema ahead of a live auction on September 27th 2016.
Top Items to be sold at the Prop Store auction include:
- Batman’s Batsuit from The Dark Knight Rises
- TIE Pilot Helmet from Star Wars: A New Hope
- Hero Batpod Vehicle from The Dark Knight Rises
- Steven Spielberg’s Clapperboard from Jaws
- Batman’s Batsuit from Batman Begins
- Sloth Mask from The Goonies
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Acceptance Letter with Wax Seal from Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Richard Attenborough’s Personal Annotated Script from Jurassic Park
- Keira Knightley’s Wedding Dress from Love Actually
- Scully (Gillian Anderson) & Mulder (David Duchovny) FBI Photo ID & Badge from The X-Files
Even if the Hero Batpod Vehicle from The Dark Knight Rises is out of your budget, it’s expected to get between £60k-£80k, these are pieces that will impress the young and the young at heart.
The free entry preview exhibition is on now until the 27th of September at the at the ODEON BFI IMAX, Waterloo, London. Nearest Station: Waterloo. If you want to bid on an item at the auction on the 27th, contact www.propstore.com.